Monday, July 28, 2008

Senior Picture

While cleaning out the study yesterday we came across an old pictue of our friends from high school sitting on the steps in front of the Marland Mansion. I asked Calyn if she could point out her mommy in the picture. Calyn pointed to Jennifer Lucas and said there you are mommy. I said no sweetie her name is Jennifer. I then pointed to myself and said that is me. She said "no that's not you that is Grandma Chebs." LOL :) I guess Calyn thinks that I look like my mom just like everyone else does. Maybe it was my short hair in the picture that threw her off. I then asked her if she could point out her daddy and she went right to him. It was fun finding that picture and looking at everyone. It brought back lots of good memories!

1 comment:

svara said...

Wow - I can't believe Max is already 3 months! They are so cute :)