Thursday, July 10, 2008

No mommy I am gorgeous!

Gorgeous, darlin, sweetie just a few terms of endearment that I use as nicknames for Ms. Calyn (Max is handsome) Anyway for a while now if I call Calyn by her real name every once in a while she will say "no mommy I am gorgeous remember?" of course my response is "oh yes what was I thinking?" I will then say "and what is baby Max" and she will say "oh he is handsome"
Anyway, a few weeks ago we were at the park with my mom, Corry Drew and Max. There was this man there with his two little boys and we were talking to them. He asked Corry what her name was and she responded with Corry, he asked Drew what his name was and mom told the guy it was Drew then he asked Calyn what her name was and she said my name is "gorgeous" They guy said "Georgia?" and she said "no gorgeous". He looked at me and I said we didn't really name our child gorgeous I just call her that all the time, her name is Calyn.
I just hope she doesn't go to Kindergarten still calling herself gorgeous. :)

Hope you guys are having a good day!

2 comments:

svara said...

LOL!!! That is too cute.

Anonymous said...

SHE KNOWS HER NAME...AND IT'S GORGEOUS....FUNNY...SOUNDS LIKE YOU ARE GETTING COMMENTS...ALL'S WELL AROUND HERE...TOOKS THE LITTLE BULLARDS TO SEE WALLY TODAY AND THEY WERE AS GOOD AS GOLD...BET "GORGEOUS AND CORRY WOULD LIKE THAT ...MOSTLY ALL ACTION...THEY HAVE TO LEAVE ON MONDAY....KIDS THAT IS...TAKE CARE...XXOOXXOO, GRANDMA