Happy Wednesday everyone!
Yesterday Calyn was giving Grandma Chebs a hard time about putting her diaper on so Grandma Chebs let her go diaperless yesterday afternoon. That continued through the evening and she didn't have any accidents. Maybe she is now ready to take potty training seriously??? I am not getting my hopes up but it sure would be nice to only have one baby in diapers. My goal is to have her trained by the time she is 3.... she has until the end of October.
Calyn got two invitations to birthday parties in the mail yesterday. One for Ms. Madeline. I can't wait to see if Calyn loves the gymnastics place!!! The other was my friend Luanne's son Zach. Zach's invitation had a picture of Zach, Captain Hook and Smee on it from their trip to Disney World. Anyway I took it out of the envelope and showed it to Calyn and of course she wanted to hold it so I gave it to her. Immediately she started licking Smee.. I asked her what she was doing and she said "I'm giving Smee a bath".... interesting... I swear I do not lick my child to keep her clean. LOL
Max has found his hands and is trying to be a finger/thumb sucker. I am fine with this however I wish he would pick a finger to suck on... The last two nights he will spit out his paci and start sucking on his hands. Because he sucks on multiple fingers at a time, it makes this horrible slurping sound and makes it hard for mommy and daddy to get some sleep... It doesn't seem to be bothering Max...he is sound asleep when he is making all this noise.
For those that don't know every year I do a video slide show for the kids birthdays. I completed Drew's second year slide show and should receive it in the mail either today or tomorrow. His was so hard to do! That little monkey takes such funny and good pictures. It was really hard to decide which ones to use. Since Merrick will be showing it at his birthday party on Saturday I will wait to post it on here until either Sunday or Monday so you all can see it. I still can't believe he is 2 (or will be on Saturday) shhhh..... don't tell him we got him a basketball goal! :)
3 years ago


1 comment:
I can't wait to see the slideshows on your blog. You're getting quite famous in the family for your talent in putting these together! I guess you're the Francis Ford Copolla of the Guier/Bullard Families.
Post a Comment