Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Splish Splash I was takin a bath.....

I have a cup sitting by the bathtub for Calyn's bath time. It makes it easier to rinse her hair for her. After her hair is washed the cup becomes part of play time. Calyn always wants cold water running from the faucet when bath time becomes play time. Sometimes Calyn tries to drink the bath water and I have to remind her that bath water is pee pee water if she wants a drink either I will go get her one from the kitchen or she can drink from the faucet. Last night as she was playing and she filled her cup up with the cold tap water and said "Can I drink this Your Majesty?" :) I think maybe someone has watched too many Disney movies. I have to say I can't complain at least she called me a title used for royalty.

Max doesn't really play all that much at bath time yet but he does seem to love his bath. We have this sling that goes in the bath so right now I get in there with him and get him good and clean. It never fails though, I will take his diaper off of him and as soon as his little Popo (what we call a bottom in our house) hits the water the automatic sprinkler turns on. I've been shot in the stomach, in the boob, in the arm you name it he's gotten me. He thinks it is just hilarious too! He always gets this huge smile on his face and starts talking and kicking his arms and legs. Too funny! Needless to say I always end up taking another bath after he gets done with his.

I hope you all are having a good day!!

1 comment:

Abbie said...

Gorgeous, Handsome, Your Majesty...these are all fabulous names. That Calyn says the darndest things.