If you have read Merrick's blog (Dautrich blog link on the right side of my blog) You know that the kids watched The Wizard of Oz with Grandma Chebs on Thursday. Thursday night when Jimmy came to pick up Corry and Drew, Calyn was devastated when the movie had to go with them so we made her a promise that on Friday she could watch it again when we went over to their house for Crown and Coke night. After 30 minutes of crying after they left she finally settled down. Friday, as soon as we got over to Merrick and Jimmy's Calyn pointed her little finger at me and said "Mommy, now we can watch the Wizard of Oz with Dorothy, Toto, Scarecrow, Tin Man, the pretty witch, the mean witch and the Lion." Can you believe that the Lion is what scares Calyn in that movie? To me, those freaky flying monkeys are the scariest thing!!!
So something else that happened this weekend (and I must say I am blushing a little) Calyn got into my underwear drawer and came running into the living room. She said "mommy here you pull on the end of this rope" I said (chuckling a little) "oh honey that isn't a rope that is mommy's underwear" she held it up and looked at it and said "It's broken" LOL Oh dear....
Better go for now. I hope you guys have a great Monday!
3 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment