For those that don't know, I work 9 hour days and get every other Friday off. A morale booster that Anadarko offers that in my opinion is wonderful!!! I would even consider working 10 hour days if it meant I only had to work 4 days a week!
Anyway, this weekend my mom went to Dallas to meet up with Auntie M (Marta) so I decided to take on the challenge of watching the 4 babies on Friday so mom could head up there early.
I got lucky the kids were really nice to me. There were a few squabbles over Disney princesses and sidewalk chalk but nothing that caused hitting, biting or pinching, just a few tears.
It did help that baby Max slept most of the morning. That made it a little easier on me. You do have to watch them all close man are those little ones quick! Especially Drew! Mom I thank you for watching our babies. It is no easy task that is for sure!
Another little something that some of you might not know is that every Friday Merrick, Jimmy, Matt, me and all the kids (sometimes Olech, Lindsay and Jason join us among other friends that stop by) have our weekly Crown and Coke night. A night where we take advantage of only living a few short blocks away from Merrick and Jimmy and enjoy good food, crown and coke (or the beverage of your choice) and usually quite a few laughs!!! Merrick recently bought Jimmy the Aerosmith Guitar Hero and we decided that would be our entertainment while the kids watched The Wizard of Oz on Friday. After Matt got off work he went to Best Buy and picked up Guitar Hero III so that we could have one for our home and we could play dueling Guitar hero with Merrick and Jimmy. We have found our new addiction!!! It was so fun. I suck but still it was fun anyway!! I have some pictures of Merrick and Jimmy rockin out. LOL If I can remember I will try and put them on here when I get a chance. Les, Sandi and their daughter Brianne joined us on Friday for Guitar Hero fun too.
3 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment