Sunday, February 22, 2009

AAAAAAH A Chance to Sit Down..

I hope everyone has had a good Sunday. Ours has been busy!

Max decided that he needed to get up at 7:15 this morning so I got up with him. We hung out for about 45 minutes and Calyn joined us. She once again was a "big girl" and had gotten herself out of bed. We fixed pancakes and turkey bacon and watched cartoonies. When daddy woke up Calyn and I went outside so she could practice riding her bike while the boys stayed inside. (Max was actually asleep.) and Matt was starting to clean out the kitchen drawers.

Calyn is starting to finally get the hang of the peddling. She always wants to go backwards instead of the constant forward motion. After awhile daddy came outside and took over while I went in to tackle the drawers and cabinets. (Not an easy task I might add) We had not cleaned out our cabinets in 6 years!!!!! But now ahhh they are clean and organized! It feels so good to have that done! We got rid of a lot of stuff that we didn't need or use anymore. This is a task that takes forever!!! I cleaned and organized all day.


I took some really cute pictures of Calyn and Max this morning when we were playing. I thought I would share them.


This first one Calyn is wearing a headband that goes with a dress up outfit that the Frankenfields gave her for her 2nd birthday. If you know Calyn you know that she loves to dress up. When she saw herself in the picture she said "I look like a cute little fairy" :) I agree. She just looks precious!



This first one of Max was taken last night when Daddy and Calyn were outside grilling the turkey burgers. Max and I were inside making the skillet potatoes. He so badly wanted to go out and help.

This one was taking today while daddy was entertaining him. Max was sitting in this little basket and Matt was spinning him around in circles. He was having a blast!
Talk to you all soon! I hope you have a great week!


2 comments:

Merrick said...

She does look like a cute little fairy....and what a handsome little Maxie Poo

Anonymous said...

Staying home on Sunday...sounds like lots of work...but a fun time with the kids...darling pictures...XXOO to all, Grandma