Today is a day of poop stories. Sorry if you don't like to talk about poop but hey, everybody poops, right.?It is where we choose to do it that matters.
For most of us pooping is normally done in the privacy of our own bathrooms but for Calyn that is WAY to boring. Pooping needs to be done somewhere adventurous like lets say, the back yard?
Today mom was letting Corry Calyn and Drew play outside in the backyard while she sat in the kitchen and fed Max (our kitchen windows look out into the backyard) Anyway Drew came in announcing that Calyn pooped in the backyard but that's not all, he also announced that Cozmo ate it. (Is it a wonder Cozmo almost died a few months ago from Ecoli?) Mom explained to Calyn that little ladies do not poop in the yard and that when we poop in the yard and the dog eats it, it can make the dog VERY sick. Let's just hope she doesn't make a habit of it. :)
OK now that we have tested your gag reflex lets move onto Max.
Mom had told me that Max had not yet pooped today so I knew when he did it was going to be a blow out. Max was contently playing with his toys on the living room floor while Calyn and I were dancing to Momma Mia. We heard him "toot" and it was quite loud so I knew what was coming soon. Pretty soon he just started crying. Knowing he had probably pooped I picked him up and was immediately knocked over by his stench. I grabbed the wipes and laid him on the ground. I unbuttoned his outfit and as I was undoing his diaper I saw what my was in my future... POOP UP TO THE NECK!!!! That is no exaggeration. It was awful. I contemplated just hosing him off in the back yard (after all what is another dose of kid poop in the yard :) Unfortunately, that is not the choise I made, I decided I would just tackle it inside. Changing Max's diaper these days is like (in the words of Jack Dautrich) trying to dress a cat. We had S@&% EVERYWHERE! Needless to say a bath was in Max's immediate future.
The kids, carpet, backyard and clothes are now clean, Max is in his bed dreaming sweet dreams and Calyn is brushing her teeth and getting ready for her books. Let's hope for a poop free night!
Talk to you all soon
3 years ago


7 comments:
GROSS! But poop stories are always good for a few laughs.
Fingers crossed you don't end up with another $1000 vet bill to cure Coz of ecoli.
I think it is amazing how our lives revolve around bodily fluids/functions once we enter motherhood. Here's to a poop-free weekend!
Funny! Marta
LOL!!!! That is HILARIOUS!!! Oh the stories you'll be telling them about this when they're older~! TOOF FUNNY!!!
This story is kicking of the weekend just right for me!! :)
Too Funny!! Calyn pooping in the backyard is priceless...and I am so glad that someone elses kids are into Mamma Mia...that is all the kids want to watch these days, and when they aren't watching it, we have the bonus scenes with the music and lyrics on..and of course mom's boots and high heels..I love the movie, but it does get old after 100+ times...lol. Give those kids some kisses for us Floridians..maybe one day I will actually get to meet them in person!
Deachi, I do believe your life is NOT BORING....XXOOXXOO, Grandma
Post a Comment