Last night I was getting ready to give Calyn a bath and we were talking about food and how she ate a good dinner. She said "I ate a good dinner last night too except for that pickle. I didn't like it so I gave it to you. "I kept thinking to myself pickle??? we ate mexican food what pickle is she talking about. Then it hit me. Right as they set down the food she grabbed the "pickle" on her plate and took a bite Only it wasn't a pickle it was a whole pepper. Who puts a Jalepeno on a kids plate anyway? A few short whines and a lot of water later she was fine. Poor thing she will probably never eat a pickle (real or not) for a while.
I took some cute pictures of the kids this weekend. I will try and get the posted tonight. Until then have a great Monday!
Allison if you are reading this I am thinking about you this week! Good luck with your delivery. I can't wait to hear of baby W's arrival!!
3 years ago


2 comments:
I just keep thinking about her when we were walking into the restaraunt & the wind was blowing. She needed hurry up and get inside before her hair blew off. That kiddo of yours cracks me up.
She does have quite the vivid imagination! I forgot about her hair almost blowing off :)
Post a Comment