Max was super cranky tonight (I think we are working on the top teeth) so while Calyn was finishing up her dinner I decided to go a head and give Max a bath. Bath time ALWAYS makes him happy. Today was no different. Once Calyn was done with her dinner she came in the bathroom and wanted to join Max in the tub. She got undressed when pee pee then got in the tub. About the time she was getting in Max had enough of bath time so he got out. I got him dressed and put him in the play room. I sat in the hall so I could keep an eye on both. Calyn was lining all of her toys up on the side of the tub and playing happily and all of a sudden she said I need to get out. I said already? Why? Her response "I pooped" She wasn't kidding! I of course asked her why she chose to poop in the bathtub (after all she has been potty trained since September) and her response was "I forgot to tell you I needed to go" I guess S!#@ really does happen.
Here are a few pictures from the weekend
3 years ago


4 comments:
Cleaning poop out of the bathtub is one of my least favorite tasks. I think the only thing I hate more is cleaning up vomit.
Seems like every kid goes through the "poop in the tub" phase. We did it too.
I just have to thank you for not showing photos.
Ha ha!! I can SO relate!!! And I agree- it's worse than cleaning up vomit. You have to wash all the dang toys, the bathtub, REWASH the child!!! YUCK!!! But what a memory!! Ha ha!
Well, it seems like this is yet another little tid bit of information that I'm going to find helpful in the future. Between you and Merrick, I feel much better prepared for what is to come. And, little Max is just SUCH a cutie!
Post a Comment