Hi everyone. I hope you had a good time watching the game. I myself didn't really care who won but if I had to choose I probably would have preferred Arizona to win. I had a great time with family, friends and as always really good food. I entered a football pool with some people I work with and one of my squares won me $250 in the first quarter. WOOOO HOOOO! for me. Here are some fun pics from the evening. I have omitted the one that Matt took of me where I look like I weigh 200 lbs.
Calyn eating a hot dog and picking her football squares
Corry getting ready to pick her football squares
Max hitching a ride in the shopping Cart
Drew and Corry working a puzzle
The kids are doing great. Max is an old pro at pulling himself up to a standing position. That little man is just growing before our eyes. I am sure before we know it he will be walking, talking and terrorizing Calyn. It's all moving way to fast!
Calyn is funny as always. Today she told me that Drew was not nice to grandma today but She was (she is always an angel in her stories) She said that she spent the day tickling Grandma and counting Grandma's toes.
As I have mentioned before one of Calyn's favorite movies is Momma Mia it is so funny to hear my little girl sing "Momma Mia here I go again my my how can I resista ya!" or "Don't go wasting your emotion lay all your eyes on me" LOL (she says lay all your eyes on me instead of all your love on me.....) at least she is close and who knows maybe she knows the real words she just wants everyone to lay their eyes on her??Better go the I am sitting by the tub while the kids take their bath. I imagine by now they are turning into little raisins


3 comments:
When I spoke to Lindsay today, I told her Calyn went to the beauty salon and got her hair cut just like "Aunt Lindsay". By the way, she did play with my toes during our rest period today and she definitely was an angel today--all 4 were especially precious today. Love, Grandma Chebs
DD you are so lucky...I remember when we went to the horse races, you picked the numbers and I placed the bet for you, while you stayed behind the LINE..you won enough to buy your self a coat...can't believe that Max is beginning to pull up and stand..when just 2 months ago he was still "belly walking"Yes, he's growing too fast...XXOOXXOO, Grandma
$250! I never win!! Marta
Post a Comment