Saturday, February 21, 2009

I'm a big girl

This morning at 8:00 I woke up to the sound of Lexi and Cozmo's toenails tapping on the kitchen tile. I got up to go let them out and about jumped out of my skin when I heard this little voice say "Hi Momma I'm a big girl. I got myself out of bed." I said you sure did. You are so big! I am so used to her yelling for me when she is ready to get up. I explained that the next time she could just come in my room and tell me she was up and I would get up and play with her. I then I said let's take off you pull up (she still wears them to bed) She said "I already did that" I said you did? She said "yep" I said is it in your room? She said "nope I threw it in the trash" She really is a big girl! She even put her underwear back on herself.

Matt and I devastated Max tonight. He was banging his little hand on the glass top coffee table and Matt and I at the same time said No No Max. His little lip stuck out and he just started bawling. We broke his little heart. It was so sad.

Hope you all are doing well.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Guess Calyn is growing up...and please, remember, Max is just now getting to hear "NO" from adults...think he has surely heard it from the other kiddo's but not you guys...another bit of growing up, I'd say....take care and have a good weekend, XXOOXXOO,Grandma