Aunt Meme called this a.m. to tell us that Corry was going to go on an adventure to get her hair trimmed today and asked if we would like to go too. Calyn's first response was "I don't want to get my hair cut" I told her that we weren't going to get our hair cut we were just going to watch Corry do it. While she was taking a shower she said "I can't wait to get my hair cut" So we decided we would get her a little trim. Calyn only got about an inch and a half cut off (nothing compared to Corry's 3-4 inches!!) We just wanted to even it out a little and get those dead ends cut off.
Calyn did great in the process. It was no big deal to her to get her hair cut.
Here are a few pictures of the before, the middle and the end product.
A shot from the back. Nice diaper huh? :)
Looking at herself on the TV screen
Getting the hair prepped for that first little snipBeing a good little girl while Celinda cut her hair
The finished product. The hair dresser fixed her hair in little braids that met in the back. Hers was a little crooked but Calyn didn't care. She got jewels in her hair and TONS of glitter too!
A shot from the back the next day.
The Dautrich's are at our house right now hanging out. A little while ago Calyn and Drewski were jumping on our couch and Calyn's mouth hit Ski's forehead. Drew has two little red marks on his head and Calyn has a fat lip :( The swelling seems to have gone down a little now so that is good.
Hope you all enjoy the rest of your weekend.


1 comment:
GUESS WHAT CALYN AND CORRY..I JUST LOOKED AT MY CALENDAR AND I GOING TO GET MY HAIR TRIMMED THIS WEEK...I WONDER IF I'LL GET BRAIDS AND GLITTER...NO MORE JUMPING ON THE SOFA....SEE WHAT HAPPENS? PUFFY LIP AND MARKS ON THE FOREHEAD OF DREW...I BET THAT HURT...XXOOXXOO, GRANDMA
Post a Comment