Friday, August 1, 2008

Devil vs. Angel

The Devil....Calyn is definitely 2 and if you were at The Woodlands Wal Mart last night at about 7:30 you were probably saying can't those parents keep their kid quiet?? while Matt and I really wanted to hide behind the toilet paper in aisle 12. It all started when Matt gave Calyn some pudding to hold. All was good and she was happy. Then we went down another aisle where there was more pudding. All of the sudden her pudding wasn't good any more and she wanted the other pudding and she let ALL of Wal Mart know it. Needless to say both puddings went back on the shelf and no pudding was bought. It was horrible!!! She screamed the rest of our time that we were in Wal-Mart and didn't calm down until we were well on our way home.

The Angel.... This morning when I went to get Calyn out of her bed as soon as she saw me she said MOMMY! I miss-ed you!!! LOL then she said I am very happy now. Can I have some pudding? Luckily when I told her that we didn't have any pudding she didn't throw a huge fit. Maybe it was because I had made her her favorite breakfast... pancakes. For the most part (knocking on wood) she has been a happy little girl today.

Max is doing good. He is on the verge of laughing. You can tell he wants to so bad but just can't quite get that chuckle to come out. He is full of smiles and is a very happy baby.

We are all looking forward to Drew's birthday tomorrow! I will post pictures from it and his 2nd year video slide show on Sunday. (I imagine we won't get home from Merrick and Jimmy's until kind of late tomorrow night)
Have a great weekend!

No comments: