How is everyone this fine Friday??
I am doing well. I am so glad the weekend is almost here! Yesterday evening was a hard one. As I mentioned before, Max has a cold. He didn't want to be set down even if it was for a brief second yesterday evening. I ended up strapping him on so I could continue to make some dinner and play with Calyn. Finally about 7:30 he crashed and didn't wake up again to eat until about 9:45. This morning when I left for work he was still sound asleep (that was at 6:10). Knock on wood that is three nights in a row with 8 hours or more of sleep (night before last it was 10 hours)
Calyn is only 5 stickers away from getting her big girl bed. After Max was born Calyn's only big rebellion was not wanting to go to bed at night. She would throw huge fits and cry when it was time for bed. It was exhausting! We started sticker board with 25 squares, for each night that she doesn't cry she gets a sticker. Once the board is filled up her reward is her big girl bed and a very special surprise. I am not sure yet what that surprise will be but we will have to figure it out soon. She is almost there!
I think we are having Tacos and chicken and cheese jalapeno soup for our Crown and Coke night dinner tonight. Sounds yummy to me!!
Tomorrow is a busy one for us. Calyn has a birthday party at 10:30 a.m. for her friend Zach (he is turning 4) then we will come home for a nap then go over to Jack and Connie Dautrich's house to celebrate Jimmy's brother's birthday and Jimmy's Dad's birthday.
So far Sunday we have no plans.... maybe this body will pour into a swimsuit and we will go swimming or something.
Have a good one!!
3 years ago


3 comments:
Way to go Calyn!! And, glad Max is getting over his cold. Have a great weekend.
TGIF indeed!!! It's been a LONG week!
SOUNDS LIKE I'LL ONLY HAVE 2 IN BABY BEDS...WHERE HAVE ALL MY LITTLE ONES GONE?..HOPE ALL OF YOU HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND...W/MEX FOOD AND CROWN AND COKE...CAN I JUST HAVE A BEER INSTEAD?..THE DAYS WILL SOON BE GETTING SHORTER AND CALYN WON'T MIND GOING TO BED..GOING TO BED WHEN THE SUN IS STILL OUT...ISN'T FUN...SOUNDS LIKE KIDDO'S ARE GETTING OVER THEIR COLDS...GUESS "ME" IS STILL WITHOUT A COMPUTER..TELL THEM AND OLECH AND LINDSAY HI FOR ME...XXOOXXOO,GRANDMA
Post a Comment