Max sat in his high chair for the first time yesterday. He looked so itty bitty in it! He didn't eat anything in it. He is still too little for that but he did sit and keep us company while we ate. Here is a picture of him in his chair
For Calyn brushing her teeth is not a new thing. She does it every night at least. But usually it is either me or Matt that does it for her while she opens wide. Last night she decided that she wanted to do it herself so I decided to see how she would do. I have to say she did pretty good. Here is a little video of her brushing those pearly whites. (just push play to watch it)



5 comments:
That was the cutest thing I've ever seen. Did she asked you if you wanted to smell her breath? LOL - she's a riot!
DARLING, DARLING....TALKED WITH "ME" WHEN I CALLED TO SING HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO DREW...SHE TOLD ME ABOUT THE VIDEO..BUT JUST NOW GOT GOT TO READ BOTH BLOGS...AND I LOVE THE MUSIC...YOU GUYS ARE SO SMART...XXOO, GRANDMA
Very cute!
Didn't you and Merrick always eat the toothpaste?
Ha actually we didn't eat the tooth paste we drank Grandpa's Scope! :)
Post a Comment