Hi all! My work is closed for the day as a precaution to heavy rains, possible tornadoes spun from Edouard and possible flooding.... so far we have had about an inch of rain and a little wind but nothing big. You will not hear me complain. I get to stay home with my babies for a free day off of work.
Max is feeling under the weather. He is suffering from his first cold. :( He has a stuffy nose and it kept him from sleeping last night which in turn kept mommy from sleeping. I guess its a good thing work was cancelled today.
As for Calyn, she is still in her jammies. She just got done eating fish sticks and corn on the cob and is watching Nemo. (ironic isn't it?)
Better go for now. I promised Calyn that if she ate a good lunch she could have a Popsicle. She ate all of her fish sticks and her corn so now I have to stay true to my word. I believe she has requested a purple one.
Enjoy your day. I know I will......
3 years ago


1 comment:
Too funny. Paige stayed in her jammies all day yesterday and we also watched Finding Nemo. Apparently that was the 2-year-old thing to do! It was a fabulous day!
Post a Comment