Monday, August 11, 2008

Happy Monday!

Saturday was a very busy day for us full of birthday parties! We started the morning at Calyn's friend Zach's birthday party. After that one it was time for Calyn's nap. Merrick and I managed to sneek away for a movie during nap time... We went to see Momma Mia. After the movie was over we went home to gather our things and it was off to Jack and Connie's to celebrate Jack's birthday (Jimmy's dad) and Craig's (Jimmy's brother) birthday.
Sunday was a very low key day. We just kind of laid around all morning. When it was time for Calyn's nap yesterday I asked her if she just wanted to take a nap with mommy on the couch and she said "no thanks I just want to sit here on the couch with you with my eyes wide open" Unfortunately for Calyn that wasn't an option. Lucky for us she didn't put up a fight when we told her that she had to get her beauty sleep by taking a nap. :)

Yesterday evening we went over to Merrick and Jimmy's and the kids played. Jimmy cooked a wonderful meal of Fettuccine Alfredo (with grilled chicken) and apple pie. As always it was delicious.

Mom and Dad are in Vegas this week so Merrick, Matt and I are taking on the 4 babies. (Jimmy lucked out because he is running low on vacation time) Merrick has the first shift. She will be watching them today and tomorrow, Matt will watch them Wednesday and I will be watching them Thursday and 1/2 day on Friday (Jimmy only works 1/2 day on Fridays)

I think I have rambled enough for this morning so I will go now.
I hope you all have a wonderful Monday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

JUST READ "ME" BLOG...I'M AFRAID SHE DIDN'T GET ANY OF MY GENE'S MORE LIKE HER GRANMOTHER GUIER AND GRANDDAD BULLARD...BUT THAT'S OK, TOO...AS IN MY FAMILY I WAS ALWAYS THOUGHT OF AS THE STRICK ONE AND THEN THERE "GOOD OLE DAD"..SOUNDS LIKE YOU GUYS HAVE IT ALL WORKED OUT FOR THE WEEK..GOT TO SEE THE JUDGES WITH THE EXCHANGE OF RACHEL...SHE WAS SO HAPPY TO SSE DEREK AND SARAH...SHE GRINNED ALL OF THE PLACE...AND MOM AND DAD WERE SO GLAD TO SEE HER...SOUNDS LIKE THEY HAD A GREAT TIME...SO SOMEDAY WHEN YOUR KIDS ARE OLDER YOU MIGHT GET TO DO THE SAME THING AND ALL HAVE FUN TOGETHER...THE KIDS START TO SCHOOL ON WED...HANNAH STARTED TODAY AND WAS SO EXCITED...GOT TO THE CLASS ROOM BY HERSELF, AS MARCHETA HAD TO GET A PASS TO GO INTO HER CLASS ROOM...BUT SHE WAS ALREADY THERE AND IN HER DESK..SO, I SAY SHE WAS READY..FORGOT TO TELL "ME" THIS...XXOOXXOO, GRANDMA