Good Saturday Morning everyone!!
I am happy to report that Calyn had a very successful first night in her big girl bed!! So far she is still asleep (it's 8 a.m. our time) I am curious to see if she will come out in the living room on her own or if I will be going in there to get her. Aunt Sandi I want you to know that she only sleeps with her quilt that you had made her. No other blanket will do. She just loves it. Becky I believe you had a hand in her quilt too. You did the cross-stitching if I am not mistaken. She just loves it and it goes so great in her room too.
We are headed to Katy today to help our friend Madeline celebrate her 3rd birthday. The party is being held at a gymnastics place so I am really excited to see how Calyn reacts with it. Especially since she begins classes of her own in just a few weeks. I hope she loves it!
Max is doing good. Calyn had him squealing yesterday and I even got a chuckle or two out of him. He is chewing on his hands a lot but there are still no signs of teeth.
I checked Calyn's baby books the other day and found that at her 4 month appointment she weighed 11lbs 11 oz and was 23 1/4 inches long. If you will recall Max is 11lb 10 oz and 23 inches long. Calyn never was on the % scales as a baby and Max was rated in the 5th% so I was confused by this. After doing a little research I found that Max is being rated at a 3 month level instead of 4 since he was born a full 3 weeks early. If you will recall when we came home from the hospital he only weighed 4 lb 15 oz! He was so tiny!
Better go for now. I am going to go peek into Calyn's room to see if she is still asleep.
Have a good Saturday.
3 years ago


2 comments:
Good for you Calyn, been meaning to ask how your check-marks were doing and how close you were to the big girl bed...I, too , was wondering about the 5%...didn't know much about all of the growth pattern...but he looks happy and healthy...and have a great time at the party and gym today....
XXOOXXOO, Grandma
Becky did do the counted thread cross stitch on Clayns quilt. She does the most beautiful job. You can look at the back of her work & it is as beautiful as the front. It's great that Calyn likes her quilt. She will be getting her "Big Girl" toddler sized one for her 3rd birthday. It is just like COrry's except hers has lavendar flannel gingham on the
back.
Post a Comment