Monday, August 25, 2008

Max's 4 month check-up

Hi everyone. We took baby Max today for his four month check up. Our little man is growing like a weed!!! He is now a beastly 11 lbs 10 oz and 23 inches long. When compared to other boys his age he is in the 5th% in weight 5th% in height and 10th% in head (yes it appears he has inherited the Bullard head :) He is doing everything on track. The Dr said he looks perfect. Of course she didn't have to tell us that we already knew. When she looked at his eyes I said see any brown in there? She said nope just pure blue. She said if she were guessing right now she would say his eyes will either be blue or green. It is still early though so I guess we will just continue to wait and see if he beats the odds against the brown eye color (with Matt and I both having brown Max's chances of retaining blue eyes is only about 6%! He did have to get shots today but to our great fortune there were only three shots this time instead of the 5 that we thought he was getting. The combined 3 shots into one and just got their first shipment in at the start of August. Was is Max's lucky day or what?!
I have to go put Calyn down for her nap now. Have a great day!

No comments: