Thursday, August 7, 2008

Morning all!!

First I must say a VERY Happy Anniversary (#37) to mom and dad!!! Now that is something to brag about!!! Enjoy Perry's tonight. I am so jealous!!! Have a bite of your Nutty Di Angelo for me (even though I really prefer Bananas Foster) Ok my mouth is watering now so I better stop talking about food.

How is everyone? I hope you are all doing ok! Yesterday when I went to pick Calyn up from Merrick's house she and Corry were coloring very intently. So intently in fact she didn't even stop to say hello. I said Calyn aren't you even going to say hello to mommy? She turned to me and said "mommy your dress is beautiful, your beautiful, I love you but I am coloring right now." :) She is so funny!

Max hit a new record last night 10 hours of sleep!!! Isn't that wonderful? His cold is getting better but it seems he has shared his virus. My throat is hurting this morning and Merrick and Jimmy are splitting up their parenting duties today because Corry is sick as well. No fun!!

Hopefully we will all be well soon.

Matt and I are down to owning one car. His lease was going to be up in December on his Truck so we decided it was time to get rid of it. Carmax bought it from us. The plan for now is to drive one of mom and dad's cars (yes I may once again be driving the VW) and hopefully pay off our last credit card and pay off my car sooner than expected. That way when it comes time for us to buy a new car for Matt, we will only have one car payment and our house payment and that is it!!! Yaaaa Hoooo!

No comments: