Sunday, August 24, 2008

Happy Sunday

Hi everyone I hope you are having a great day!
Calyn, Calyn, Calyn, I hate to stifle any of her creativity but today I had to draw the line. Calyn decided it would be really neat to decorate the ottoman that goes with the rocker that Aunt Meme and Uncle Jimmy loaned us. If anyone has any suggestions on what takes ink out of upholstery I am all ears! Good grief! Looks like we may have another recovering job for Grandma Chebs! I felt so bad as I was holding the pen and saying "what were you thinking" her little lip jutted out and started quivering. She never started crying buy you could tell she wanted to. That of course made me feel about an inch tall. She did redeem herself a little when we went to eat lunch, to Target and to Wal-Mart and she was a perfect little angel.

Mr. Max is on the move. He has been rolling for a while now see here is a video of it.

His latest trick though is to scoot. He scoots everywhere! The other day mom had him in the play room at her house and he was by a dresser. She went in the closet to put some books away and when she came back out all she could see were his little feet sticking out from underneath the bed that is clear across the room. When she pulled him out she said he had the happiest little smile on his face.

I better go for now but I wanted to also attach a link to the latest picture slide show. It has tons of August pictures! Enjoy!

http://share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=8AYtGLVk4Zt2Iq&emid=sharshar&linkid=link5

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

NO MORE INK PINS I GUESS, FOR A WHILE...CLEANERS MIGHT HAVE AN IDEA...AND NO MORE MR. NICE GUY AS I CAN SEE HE'S ON THE MOVE...SAW THE AUG. PICTURES AND HE DOES LOOK LIKE HIS UNCLE...XXOOXXOO, GRANDMA