Thursday, August 14, 2008

I survived!!!

I am exhausted but I lived through watching the four babies. It helped that Max slept a lot of the morning and all the babies took naps at the same time in the afternoon.

They treated me well. There were only a few minor incidents throughout the day. Calyn was pretty whiny in the morning. She got better as the day went on.
Corry was great. She had a few moments where she felt Drew needed a reminder to not to get too close to her toys but luckily I was able to stop her before he acquired a new ring of teeth. Drew is a ball of energy!!! He was good except when he decided it was hilarious to throw items such as balls, burp cloths and shoes at Max's head. Luckily his aim wasn't very good. Max escaped all launching.
Max was a good boy today. Very low maintenance. When he wasn't sleeping he was perfectly happy either being held, doing tummy time or hanging out in his bumboo.

I picked up the house 3 times today. I am exhausted! They are like little individual tornadoes!

Tomorrow Corry and Drew will only be here until around 12:30 or 1:00. Then hopefully Calyn and Max will take good naps. Who knows I may just join them.

I think I will be ready for my Crown and Coke tomorrow night!!! Heck I'm ready for one right now!

No comments: