Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Ahhhh Ponca City

Hello everyone. As I mentioned in my previous post we made our way to Ponca City this last weekend. We had a wonderful time. While there I took a few pictures around town as well as with the family. I hope you enjoy! There are quite a few of them!!!

The Pioneer Woman

at different angles she is also known as..... the Pioneer Man



The Dam

Max getting ready to give me sweet kisses


Auntie M reading to the girls

Matt and Calyn getting ready to go to the fund raiser

Sweet sweet Pookies!



Max and his new friend Kermit


Great Grandma and Max


Drewski and Merrick

Uncle Gary and Max

and my favorite from the weekend.... Pookies and Uncle Gary (I just love that look on her face!)


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Loved all of the pictures! We so enjoyed the visit! The house is too quiet!! Marta

Anonymous said...

What a fun weekend...and great pictures....XXOOXXOO, PAB

timluanne said...

Love all of the pictures! My fave is the one of your grandma and Max, what a wonderful picture. Glad you had a good trip.