Every year for the kids I create a video compiled of pictures and video from the past year. I love doing this and it is great to have. It's almost like a digital photo album. I love watching it and so do the kids. If you have kids I highly recommend (if you don't already) doing this for their birthday. You will be glad you did!
I have removed the music from my blog so that you can hear the music on his slide show. If you are joining us for Max's birthday on Saturday and you don't want to watch it twice this is your warning that it will also be shown at his party.
I hope you enjoy
3 years ago


7 comments:
I sure miss you guys. Thanks for posting this blog so we can keep up with the kids and you. It's hard to believe Max is a whole year old already. Wish we could be there for the party.
Sandi
OMG!!! *tear*!!! That was PRECIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
what song is that ?? the first one? i love it! good job mamma! :)
I love the video!! Marta Wish we could be there. Marta
Oh wow! You know I couldn't wait for the party I had to see it. Love all the songs and had LOTS of great pictures of little Max!
WHERE DID THE YEAR GO???AND HE IS SO DERN CUTE...WISH HIM THE BEST IN THE COMING YEAR...WISH I COULD BE THERE TO HELP SING HAPPY BIRTHDAY....AND I JUST LOVED THE VIDEO...I GOT TO SEE HIM GROW HIS FIRST YEAR...XXOOXXOO,GRANDMA
Post a Comment