Thursday, April 23, 2009

On the move......

This evening when I got home from work I was going to show my mom how Max can take one step unassisted. He surprised us with three steps. A little later, after mom had left, I decided to try again this time he took 6!!!! It was so cool. He looked like a little Frankenstein.
When Matt got home we were going to show him and he took another 4. The best part, Max was so proud of himself. He just smiled real big. He knew he had done something so cool!
Calyn was a great big sister. She kept encouraging him and when he would reach us she would say yay Max!!!!! It was so cute. She really loves her baby brother and he just adores her too!!
I can't tell you how excited I was that I got to be there for his first steps. I knew he was close to taking those steps and I was so afraid that I was going to be on the cruise when he did it. Whew!!!

2 comments:

Merrick said...

go Mr. Max!!!! Mom & I were talking this evening & they all seem to get earlier & earlier with walking - Corry 14 months, Calyn 13 months, Drewskiw 12 months 2 weeks & Max just over 12 months. I can't wait to see him in action!

Anonymous said...

NO STOPPING HIM NOW......YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO PUT BELLS ON HIS SHOES/CLOTHES, JUST FIND HIM...IT'LL BE..CLAYN WHERE IS MAX? HA...xxxoooxxxooo,Grandma