Mom and Dad gave each house hold Pinocchio for Easter. Since Sunday evening Calyn has been able to watch about 30 minutes of it each night. Last night we got to the part where they are on Pleasure Island and they start to change into Donkeys. Calyn looked over at me and said "Why are they turning into Donkeys?" I told her it was because they didn't listen to their mommies and daddies and were doing bad things like smoking and breaking mirrors and furniture etc.... she just said "oh".
Fast forward to bed time. Calyn was procrastinating last night at bed time and wasn't listening to me at all, I said Calyn your not listening to momma. I bet those of you that know her can see what is coming next... her eyes got real big and she rushed over to me and gave me a kiss and said "I'm sorry mommy! I don't want to turn into a donkey" Quite the imagination I would say! She kills me!
In Max news, he is getting so close to walking. Aunt Sandi and Uncle Warren gave him a little walking / riding toy for his birthday and he just loves it. He is walking all over the house with it. Yesterday when we got home from Merrick's house he immediately crawled into the toy room and stood up behind it and started walking. I imagine he will be walking unassisted in the next month. We will see.
3 years ago


3 comments:
I can't believe your baby will be walking soon!
I can just imagine Calyn "processing" the thought that she could turn into a donkey!! Marta
I can just see Calyn's face, trying to think she could turn into a donkey....so glad the kids got the new movie...as what I remembered was the part of the "Nose" XXOOXXOO, Grandma
Post a Comment