We had a great Easter. I woke up with Calyn at 8 a.m. this morning. I could hear her in the living room so I got up and put my contacts in and came to the living room in time to hear her click on the lights. She was so excited about what the Easter Bunny had brought. She was convinced that everything, except a little tiny football was hers. The football was Max's :) Luckily Max still doesn't know any different so he didn't care. I took a ton of pictures so sorry I am getting ready to flood you with them :)
Enjoy
Max with a confused look on his face

Calyn watching the storm blow through in the back of Daddy's car

A cute one of Max
Calyn playing with a confetti egg

Drew

Pretty flower at the pond

Max looking at Tuck in the pond

Corry shooting me with a bubble gun

Drewski hunting some Easter eggs

Cors finding an Easter egg in the tree

Calyn hunting for Easter eggs

Me and Max

Max Grandma Chebs, Corry, Calyn, Papa Bob and Carly (Drew was in the backyard and didn't really feel like taking a picture)

3 comments:
Those are ALL great! LOVE the one of you and Max! BEAUTIFUL!!! :o)
Great pictures DD! The kids are sooo precious! Great picture of your Mom & Dad with the "babies".
I love all of the pics! You are really becoming a great photographer!! Marta
Post a Comment