Our smart little boy is getting the concept of putting on shoes. The funny thing is I think we have only put shoes on him maybe twice and only for about a minute.
After dinner, Charlie (Matt's dad) walked into the house with a panic look on his face and asked if I knew where the emergency vet clinic was. Bandit his dog had been bit by a Pit Bull on the neck :( He is still at the clinic right now coming out of anaesthesia. A little girl had let the dog out of the front door and it immediately took off across the road where Charlie and Bandit were walking and it attacked Bandit. Charlie is going to report it after they have Bandit's diagnosis. Right now what we know is he had two puncture wounds and from the outside it appears that he is ok. They were going to go in and make sure the ligaments and muscle were ok. We hope he is going to be ok. The diagnosis so far sounds good which is a relief
After the excitement of that, it was time for Calyn and Max's bath. Calyn told me that she didn't want to take a bath. I told her that was fine. If she wanted to be stinky that was her choice. She went in her room and I could hear her in there saying. "I don't want to take a bath and I'm not stinky!!!!" :) A few minutes later she came in the bathroom and said I'm ready for my bath now.
So that was our evening. I hope you all had a good one!


2 comments:
MAX JUST COULDN'T GET THAT FOOT TO HOLD STILL...BUT WHAT A GREAT TRY....AND A BALLET SHOE, AT THAT...NO, CALYN, YOU'RE NOT STINKIE, BECAUSE YOU DID DECIDE TO TAKE A GOOD RELAXING BATH..AND I'D REPORT THAT DOG...AND FAST...XXOOXXOO, GRANDMA
Max is hysterical trying to catch up with his foot to put the ballet slipper on. He is one smart little cookie - he knows what to do with a shoe.
Calyn is a hoot. I can just see her with that big paper clip on her lips. Such a silly goose.
I hope Bandit is okay. Did Charlie report the Pit Bull? I hope so because even though the little girl let the dog out - it is a dangerous dog if it charges people & pets walking by!
Post a Comment