Sunday, April 19, 2009

Max is 1!!!!!!!

Hi everyone. I just wanted to share a few pictures from Max's 1st birthday. He had a wonderful day and a nice party. I would like to say that he destroyed his cake but he didn't. He was just like Calyn on her first birthday. He just picked at it. This really surprised me since the other day Matt gave him a cup cake and he thoroughly enjoyed it. Oh well, I guess it's a little different when you have an audience.

He got so many toys and lots of clothes now the challenge becomes finding a place for it all. He had so much fun playing with everything last night and this morning (so did Calyn :)

Here are some pictures from the day

Before the party started I was unloading the dishwasher and I heard this noise I peered around the corner to find Max opening his presents.

Max riding on his gift from Uncle Olech and Aunt Lindsay

Want some cake?


Birthday boy hat. It didn't last long on his head. He had it yanked off in no time.

Calyn giving Max a ride in his dump truck this morning... thanks Katie! :)




6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Max remembered Christmas...he knew how to open presents...and I'll say he isn't into hats...darling pictures on his #1Birthday ........XXOOXXOO.Grandma

Abbie said...

I really can't believe he is a year old already. Looks like he had a very Happy Birthday!

Katherine said...

OMG!!! Those are SO cute! Glad he had a good time!! :o)

Scott said...

Happy birthday Max!

svara said...

I can't believe max is already 1!!! Happy Birthday!

Sandi said...

It looks like Max had a great birthday party! Happy birthday precious little boy!