Aunt Sandi, Mom and I took the kids to the zoo today. Our zoo trip started off with dread! As soon as we pulled into the parking lot we were greeted with at LEAST 20 school buses. It must have been HISD field trip day. The parking lot and entrance were packed with little children everywhere! Much to our surprise once we got in the gates the crowd seemed to spread out and the kids had no problems getting right up to the exhibits to see the animals up close.
We were sad that Drewski did not get to join us since he was sick. Both the girls, as we were leaving, stated that they want to go back again soon. So I am sure Drew has another shot to go in the near future. They had a blast! Max was so good and I think he really enjoyed the stroller ride.


4 comments:
Glad you all had fun at the zoo!! Marta
WHAT A FUN DAY...AND SORRY DREW COULDN'T GO....AS I KNOW HE WOULD OF HAD A GREAT TIME....XXOOXXOO, GRANDMA
Isn't that Michael in the first picture?
The zoo was really a lot of fun once we got thru the masses of elementary school kids. I will say those kids were so well mannered & respectful towards others at the zoo. They didn't monopolize the animal displays at all. It turned out to be a fun adventure. I was pretty sure the little girls would be tired last night & go to bed easily. Your MOm said she felt like she had been beat up when we got home. I guess maybe she was - we beat her up pretty well on the drive down! She was more relaxed on the drive home. It really was a fun day!!!
Post a Comment